The Banyan believes in the rights of a marginalized group of society, men and women with mental illness – to live and to be.
But The Banyan cannot do it alone.
The goal of Friends Of The Banyan is thus to provide the urgent resources in the form of financial and human resources support.
You can help in many ways!
Make a contribution
We are a 501(c)(3) public charity and any donations are tax deductible in the USA. FOTB will mail you a receipt letter with the tax ID details.
For payment by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the address.
Connect with us
- Organize a fundraiser in your town or community
- Connect us to companies, organizations or individuals who can support.
- Inquire at your place of work about the possibility of donating to The Banyan.
- Tell your friends, relatives and acquaintances about the work of The Banyan.
- Help spread the message through media efforts.
If you are interested in volunteering at The Banyan in India, please email email@example.com or complete the form below